When you really want something, it is very unlikely that you take some time to know it better by doing research before acquiring it. Sadly, this only puts you at the risk of suffering side effects that you could have prevented if you took time to know more about the product. This has been the case with testosterone boosters which have become ridiculously famous even among teenagers! More and more men are rushing to acquire these boosters without finding out if it really is necessary for them to use them. Others are just using them oblivious to the dangers that may come with these boosters that very few people would care to let you know. Whether it is for libido or increased energy at the gym, you still should be aware of possible side effects. And so that you do not fall into the trap of ignorantly acquiring the testosterone boosters, highlighted below are some of the dangers associated with testosterone boosters that you should know.
Dangers of Testosterone Boosters
1. Acne. Remember how your skin behaved during adolescence? Well, that is exactly what is likely to happen if you start using testosterone boosters. This is simply because the production of your testosterone rises above the usual level thus the changes. The acne is mostly on the back and may not reflect immediately after starting to use testosterone boosters. The breasts may also enlarge as a result.
2. Normally, muscle building should be accompanied by the growth of ligaments and tendons to support the muscles. However, testosterone boosters are very effective in building up the muscles at the expense of the ligaments and tendons. This means that the ligaments may not be able to support the strong muscles that are building up. As a result, the tendons may end up wearing out.
3. Increased tempers. If used for so long, testosterone boosters can affect your temper and lead to increased aggressive behavior. Since this is due to high levels of testosterone production by the body, it only wise to reduce the intake of the boosters at such moments to control the temper. The user may also experience mood swings.
4. Some people have reported breathing difficulties while sleeping as well as insomnia.
5. In the long run, if a booster is used for a long time, it may end up damaging the kidneys. It is recommended to take breaks rather than make the booster a daily dose to avoid such adverse effects.
6. Other conditions linked to testosterone boosters include prostate cancer, anemia, heart diseases and anxiety.
People will use testosterone boosters for varying reasons. However, one should see a doctor before coming to a conclusion to use the boosters so that the doctor can advise accordingly. Whether it is increased sex drive that you are seeking or physical growth of your body, the doctor’s say is paramount. All the same, the listed side effects may not affect everyone as different bodies respond differently. It is also important to note that quality matters a lot before buying a booster over the counter. Ensure you get the right one to minimize the chances of suffering from adverse side effects. If you detect anything unusual during your dosage, never hesitate to seek medical attention.